November 30, 2010

It seems that moment is here..

Or rather, I am so out of it that I need to do something to bring myself back into some semblance of 'calm and collected mother'!

The house isn't entirely clean but I got through the mammoth pile of washing to fold... vacuumed half of the house, cleaned half of the kitchen and well most of it has become mess again but not as bad as it was!

The advent calendar has another 18.7 pockets to sew on then 24 papers to write in and fold to add the number count down and the activities.

So much to do so little time and between that and my dearly loving son not allowing his sister to sleep I am losing the plot and fast becoming 'scary screaming mother'.

Sometimes I think it would be easier if I didn't care how I treated my children!!

anyway, off to sit in the corner and cry, then sew more, then hopefully photograph and blog with a new inspiration and joy about things to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment