August 3, 2010

All things ME

well really just anything I can get out of my head and onto the computer before the baby wakes or the toddler needs me!
I have spent almost an hour on the phone to our telephone and ISP, to be told all this will work marvelously well for you, only we don't have those phones in at this time! So we will be waiting anywhere up to a month for the phones to arrive, but they could be there tomorrow and sent out to us just as likely.
So in about a month we will have 2 new mobile phones with new numbers and no home phone, but also the old mobile until the end of the contract in march 2011!!

I have the remainder of the fabric I need to do the quilts for the twins and am hoping for an opportunity to get those very close to finished before the end of the week!
Tupperware party Sunday, very nervous... nervous about a tupperware party it feels like a ridiculous thing to be! But nervous I am as I will be meeting new people aswell :)

So both excited and nervous I guess.

Might need to clean off my desk and put the laptop away to do some quilt sewing in here away from the dining table that I think Kurt would rather not be full of my sewing things, hell i would rather it not be covered in my sewing things!
but it is bigger than the desk and I need the width and length to mark and pin, maybe I should do that out there and then come in here to sew? Novel idea that *grin*

I still haven't done the pruning that needs doing around the place, the spring bulbs are starting to flower and the dead heads need to be cut off one bush we have so that it can flower full and luscious again, the fruit trees need to be pruned back and also have broken branches trimmed to a bud.
I really want my garden bed put in place, so I can start to fill it and then start planting.

Such a busy time of year, I have conquered the washing pile, until what is lying around the house gets relocated to the laundry! I have yet to conquer the folding of said washing, but the sun is quite happily dealing with the drying of it.
I would love to get a nice spring clean done on saturday and sort out some more of this room that is in chaos.
Although that will be difficult with the children being with me alone as we rather desperately need some dry wood to burn in the stove!

Ok enough procrastinating about what I should and need to do. I will go and start on something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment